# Firmware Release
- xAT 1.0 initial version
- Support Raw Data transmission mode, AT command mode and automatic switching mode.
- The Raw Data mode provides length based packaging and timeout based packaging. The timeout based packaging provides precise time slot control.
- The configuration file can be used to modify the default operating parameters of the firmware, providing the development free firmware customization function.
- It supports BLE peripheral and uses the Transparent service to realize the serial data transmission function.
- The newly designed AT instruction framework currently supports up to 25 instructions. Support comprehensive system control, Bluetooth scanning, broadcasting and data receiving and sending.